Updates with date of deal and news of Symbiont placement
This year will see widespread deployment of blockchain-based trading technology, with the first third-party share placement on December 30, 2015 set to be followed by many more in the months ahead, according to Fredrik Voss, head of blockchain strategy at Nasdaq.
Chain.com, a privately owned blockchain-development company, issued shares to a private investor using Nasdaq's Linq system, based on distributed ledger technology. Chain.com, a
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?