In recent years, finance practitioners and academics have witnessed a surge in interest in two different, yet related, areas: risk budgeting, namely the fair attribution of the total risk of an enterprise to its different business lines (see a review and references in Tasche (2008)); and risk parity, namely investment in strategies that contribute equally to the total risk of the portfolio (see a review and references in Roncalli (2013)).
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PDF
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay