On March 11, three derivatives industry heavyweights – Sunil Hirani, founder of swap execution facility TrueEX; Don Wilson, head of Chicago-based proprietary trading firm DRW Holdings; and Blythe Masters, a 27-year veteran of JP Morgan who left the bank last year – announced the launch of a crypto-currency start-up called Digital Asset Holdings.
Details of the venture were vague. A press release announcing the launch claimed the firm had "developed a first-of-its-kind technology platform that
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- First SOFR term rate coming in 2020
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules