- Daniel Fernandez, Technical product manager, Compliance line of business, NICE Actimize
- Justin Nathan, Chief technical officer, Surveillance, Credit Suisse
- Gautam Sachdev, Managing director, Risk management group, Macquarie Group Limited
- Moderator: Steve Marlin, Staff writer, Risk management, Risk.net
The cost of compliance-related failure is immense, having both a financial and reputational impact. In such a demanding regulatory environment, it is crucial that firms innovate their compliance and surveillance practices, from cross-market trades to behavioural patterning and communications. The analytics revolution is here, with compliance departments benefitting from a plethora of tools available to them.
How up-to-speed are you with the changing face of surveillance?
Key topics discussed include:
- How to identify who’s putting a firm at risk by detecting known forms of market abuse, identifying suspicious communications and minimising false positives
- Innovating surveillance with artificial intelligence, behavioural profiling, machine learning and natural language processing
- Mapping the changing face of compliance and surveillance using structured and unstructured data.