Central bankers and regulators globally should step up their focus on liquidity risks in the non-bank financial sector, according to Francois Villeroy de Galhau, the governor of the Banque de France and board member of the European Central Bank.
In a speech delivered at the City Week conference in London today (April 24), de Galhau said the EU needs to implement the policy recommendations of the Financial Stability Board (FSB) on stress testing non-banks’ liquidity risks. The Banque de France
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?