Lawyers and regulation experts say the publication of a valuation report used in the resolution of Banco Popular is likely to strengthen the case being put forward by the Spanish bank’s former bondholders.
The Single Resolution Board published a redacted version of Deloitte’s initial valuation of the failed bank on February 2, following a decision from an SRB appeals board in December that certain sections of the report should be made public. Deloitte’s report was the second valuation of
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?