New recovery and resolution rules in Asia could bring global bank branches into conflict with their home regulators, unless more guidance is provided about what information banks need to include in their local recovery plans, global banks are warning.
"You could understand why they would ask about your strategy in Hong Kong – that would be very fair to ask – but they could also ask you about your global data, such as inter-affiliate trades or capital and liquidity. This might not be for us to sh
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data