NB: VOTING NOW CLOSED
You are invited to participate in the annual Risk Interdealer Broker Rankings 2018, which will identify the market’s top brokers in a range of over-the-counter derivative products.
In all, the survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete.
All responses will remain strictly confidential and personal information will not be published or released to any third party.
The poll is divided into four asset classes, each with underlying product categories: interest rates; currency; equity; and credit derivatives.
Please complete the survey by choosing up to three brokers in order of preference in your chosen category. Base your decisions on the criteria most important to you – for cost, reliability, product coverage, provision of market colour.
If you have any questions, please contact Rob Alexander by telephone: +44 (0)207 316 9303 or email: [email protected].
The closing date for the poll is Friday, August 10, 2018. Vote now.
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- From memos to texts, algos fish for signals in-house