To view a PDF containing the rankings results in full, click here.
Commodities have not been kind to banks and brokers during the past few years. Such firms have had to deal with disappointing levels of client activity and a litany of new regulatory requirements that have pushed up the cost of doing business, leading many firms to reduce their commitment to the market.
Amid this tumult, metals markets had provided a beacon of hope. Through it all, it seemed that strong investor appetite for gold
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data