Stephane Mattatia, the equity derivatives structuring veteran who left Societe Generale in April, is set to move to French rival BNP Paribas.
Mattatia, who was most recently global head of product strategy for equities and derivatives at SG Corporate & Investment Banking in Paris, will join BNPP this summer, according to sources familiar with the situation.
He is expected to join the French bank’s equity derivatives division in Paris. Earlier this year, Nicolas Marque, global equity
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- From memos to texts, algos fish for signals in-house