Jochen Theis has joined Deutsche Bank as head of market and counterparty credit risk methodology, leaving his role as global head of market models at Standard Chartered, Risk.net has learned.
Theis is understood to have started his new position on February 19. He has relocated from Singapore to Berlin, and is working out of Deutsche’s ‘Berlin risk centre’, established in 2010 as part of the bank’s efforts to centralise some of its risk management functions in the German capital, away from its
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- Buy-side quant of the year: Gordon Ritter
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more