Citi has added a number of hires to its structured finance and prime brokerage teams in London. Srinivas Narayanan joins as a structurer, working within the European structured credit team. He previously worked as an analyst at Royal Bank of Scotland. Matt Passante also joins as a director at the bank's hedge fund and prime brokerage sales. He was formerly a director in global prime services at Deutsche Bank.
Raghuram Rajan began a three-year term as vice-chairman of the Bank for International
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules