Notley will not return to his current post, but will take a different job on his return to the bank - his new appointment has not yet been determined.
Notley joined Morgan Stanley in 1986 and, after spending time in the interest rate derivatives group, became co-head of fixed income in Europe in 2004.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data