Haigh will cover Latin America, eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Her team will comprise six people: Ahmet Arinc, head of eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; Sean Bates, head of emerging market credit trading; Christian Inderelst, head of euro and retail trading; Sergio Kostek and Christian Binaghi, co-heads of Latin America trading; and Yuri Soloviev, head of global markets for Russia and the CIS.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data