“Walid and James are the right team with the right skills to lead Morgan Stanley now, and to drive the firm forward to a new level of success,” said Mack.
Meanwhile, Michael Petrick will replace Neal Shear as head of trading, and will co-head institutional securities sales and trading with Jerker Johansson. Neal Shear will leave trading and become chairman of the firm’s commodities business.
All changes become effective on December 1.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules