The bank has also combined its fixed-income and structured lending teams into a single structured finance origination team. The former head of fixed-income origination, Mike Nawas, will run the merged team and report directly to Page. Martyn Powell remains head of structured lending and will report to Nawas.
ABN Amro said the moves will not affect headcount or the way the bank does business, but were intended solely to improve productivity by removing a layer of management.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data