He reports to Driss Ben-Brahim, global head of exotic interest rate derivatives and inflation trading.
He leaves RBS Greenwich Capital in the US, where he was managing director of inflation bond trading.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence