Paul Lewis will work on improving ABN Amro’s variance swap offering for institutional clients, especially hedge funds. He joins from Citigroup, and has experience in trading a range of equity derivatives.
Both men will report to ABN Amro’s head of equity volatility trading, Christian Erb.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules