The implementation of dark pool and market integrity rules by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (Asic) last year has resulted in a significant decline in the number of trades executed off exchange on broker-dealer dark pools, say market participants.
While dark pool flows have remained at around 25–30% of the total market flows, (28.1% according to the ASX's latest report on February 7), the Australian regulator had become increasingly concerned with flows driven by large brok
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data