Average daily turnover in the global foreign exchange market has reached $5.3 trillion, up from $4 trillion in 2010, according to the latest triennial survey from the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), with the UK continuing to comprise the largest slice of the business.
Net average daily turnover in the UK forex market – compiled by the Bank of England – was $2.73 trillion in April 2013, up 47% from the $1.85 trillion recorded in April 2010. (The total global figure is lower than what is
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- First SOFR term rate coming in 2020