Changes brought in by the UK's Retail Distribution Review (RDR) and increased client expectations have made the ongoing provision of advice the new norm for structured products in private banking, according to industry participants.
Speaking at the Structured Products Europe conference in London on November 18, Jeremie Vuillard, group head of advisory at Societe Generale Private Banking Hambros (SGPB), explained how customer expectations are changing in private banking and what this means for
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden