Invesco PowerShares has launched two exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that track low-volatility and high-beta versions of the S&P 500 in response to demand for twists on broad equity market exposure.
The PowerShares S&P 500 Low Volatility Portfolio and PowerShares S&P 500 High Beta Portfolio are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and track indexes compiled by Standard & Poor's (S&P) in conjunction with PowerShares.
"The idea was: can we identify risk in the market and use it as an opportunity? An
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence