Nasdaq Clearing's first compression run for interest rate swaps has eliminated notional totalling Skr288 billion ($35 billion) in an exercise involving five of its Nordic bank clearing members.
Participating members also began back-loading (registering historical trades for clearing) of their Swedish krona interest rate swap portfolios into Nasdaq Clearing.
Danske Bank, SEB and Swedbank are known to have participated in the compression run. TriOptima, which conducted the compression in its first
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?