As they search for an electronic trading edge in a rapidly changing fixed income market, banks face a bind. Vendors that provide the must-have gateways to an expanding galaxy of exchanges and trading platforms often bundle the service up with a host of other trading applications – from order routing to traders’ screens and analytics – making it harder for users to design and deploy their own, snazzier alternatives.
Chafing under this constraint, a growing number of dealers say they are ready to
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE