BlueCrest Capital Management plans to become a direct member of LCH’s interest rate swap clearing house SwapClear, according to sources. The firm would be SwapClear's first buy-side member, but 98th member in total.
The now-private investment firm, which switched to a family office model three years ago, is understood to have completed preparations to move away from clearing its positions at LCH via a clearing broker.
BlueCrest did not respond to a request for comment and a spokesperson for
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC