As many as 20 buy-side firms could become subject to the derivatives market’s new margining regime next year, in the next phase of its roll-out. Five of the largest hedge funds – BlueCrest Capital Management, Capula Investment Management, Citadel, Millennium Capital Partners and Rokos Capital Management – are expected to be among them.
The five hedge funds – each of which was named by at least two industry sources – are expected to be joined by some large asset managers, such as BlackRock, UBS
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC