As many as 20 buy-side firms could become subject to the derivatives market’s new margining regime next year, in the next phase of its roll-out. Five of the largest hedge funds – BlueCrest Capital Management, Capula Investment Management, Citadel, Millennium Capital Partners and Rokos Capital Management – are expected to be among them.
The five hedge funds – each of which was named by at least two industry sources – are expected to be joined by some large asset managers, such as BlackRock, UBS
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?