Libor administrator Ice Benchmark Administration is launching a portal to provide users with the first forward-looking term risk-free rates (RFRs), starting with the reformed Sonia rate in the UK.
The forward-looking term rates will initially be derived from Sonia futures contracts traded on Ice’s European exchange, and eventually from overnight indexed swap (OIS) data. The term rates will be calculated using methodologies published by IBA today in a white paper issued for feedback from market
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing