In this article, Claudio Albanese, Oliver Frankel and Steve White discuss the challenges posed by the September phase-in of the global non-cleared derivatives margin regime – in particular, the calculation and calibration of portfolio sensitivities that will be required for the Isda Simm. The authors are board members of IMEX Synchronised Risk, which acts as a hub for the calculation of sensitivities.
With a month to go before the start of the bilateral margin regime for non-cleared derivatives,
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB