CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PDF
Listen to Christian Fries in conversation here
Christian Fries derives a modified backward automatic differentiation (also known as adjoint algorithmic differentiation for algorithms containing conditional expectation operators or indicator functions. Bermudan option and XVA valuation areprototypical applications. Featuring a clean-and-simple implementation, this method improves accuracy and performance. It also enables accurate ‘per-operator’ differentiation of the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants