Homeowners, business owners and private developers can apply to the Fit programme if they use one or more forms of renewable energy, including wind, waterpower, biomass and biogas, solar photovoltaic (PV) power and landfill gas.
The Fit is a guaranteed funding structure that combines stable, competitive prices and long-term contracts for energy generated using renewable sources. Ontario is seeking to double its use of renewable sources through the scheme.
Renewable energy developers participatin
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules