The choices open to investors when they look to the environment range from a dip into a commodity index that has little or no correlation to the broader equity markets, and indexes built either on companies dedicated to sustaining the environment or those that qualify as environmental by dint of the ethical style in which they conduct business.
The limitation comes in the form of the restricted stock universe, the consequent illiquidity and volatility of their stocks, and the actual appetite
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data