Throughout his 20-year career in energy derivatives, Ilia Bouchouev, president of Koch Global Partners and global head of derivatives at Koch Supply & Trading, has been at the cutting edge of the industry.
Aside from his prominent role, he is perhaps best known for his innovative options-pricing model developed during his PhD study in the late 1990s. Bouchouev’s highly acclaimed model and 1997 paper The inverse problem of option pricing address one of the major shortfalls of the seminal Black
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia