Energy sector chief risk officers (CROs) are growing increasingly interested in using metrics based on key risk indicators (KRIs) to help predict and manage serious risks, says Bob Anderson, Houston-based chief executive of the Committee of Chief Risk Officers (CCRO), an energy industry group.
"It's often a challenge for an energy firm to identify an emerging risk before it's become a matter of disaster control," Anderson says. "Energy risk officers have become very interested in the potential
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB