The portfolio profit and loss (P&L) is the main key performance indicator in trading businesses. Observing P&L driving factors and fluctuations can give a synthetic health check for multiple dimensions of a trading portfolio and greatly improve its information content. The analysis of the stand-alone and joint effects of the key factors that drive P&L is often referred to as P&L attribution.
Click here to view the article.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines