Internal transfer prices (ITPs) are widely used to transfer positions in commodities and, implicitly, the risks attached to those positions. In an energy company, these transactions happen between divisions, such as the generation, sales and trading divisions.
Click here to view the full article
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC