JP Morgan announced its first foray into the LNG market last week under a partnership with Houston-based Cheniere Energy on a multi-year LNG agreement. It will gain capacity rights at Sabine Pass in Louisiana, the largest LNG terminal in North America, as well as business opportunities originated through Cheniere’s LNG marketing team.
Cheniere Energy owns and operates the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal and Creole Trail pipeline in Louisiana. A major North American hub, the Sabine Pass LNG
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay