USCAP, which aims to support the development of national emissions reduction legislation, confirmed this week that BP and ConocoPhillips have decided not to renew their memberships of the coalition. A statement from the body said: “USCAP is a CEO-led organisation whose membership changes periodically."
Commenting on its decision to leave the coalition, a spokesperson for BP says: “The effort to pass climate change legislation continues and as it becomes more focused on specific details, we feel
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants