Singapore-based energy company Navitas Resources has announced it will launch the first trading platform for bunker and marine fuels on March 1.
The NR-X platform will trade spot contracts for bunker and marine fuels with the aim of creating a forward bunker and marine fuel market, which in turn could help develop a derivatives market.
"Players are looking for better ways to hedge bunker and marine fuel more efficiently and we are trying to encourage transparency and get a forward physical marke
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence