Singapore-based energy company Navitas Resources has announced it will launch the first trading platform for bunker and marine fuels on March 1.
The NR-X platform will trade spot contracts for bunker and marine fuels with the aim of creating a forward bunker and marine fuel market, which in turn could help develop a derivatives market.
"Players are looking for better ways to hedge bunker and marine fuel more efficiently and we are trying to encourage transparency and get a forward physical
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines