Ever since Russia halted gas supplies to Ukraine in 2006, concerns over Europe’s dependency on Russian gas has been growing. However, some analysts now believe that the globalisation of
the liquefied natural gas (LNG) market could lead to a world surplus of gas that would threaten Russia’s market dominance and put Europe in a much stronger position.
Russian gas makes up over 20% of European gas imports and certain countries, such as Germany, are reliant on Russia for more than one third of their
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?