N2EX is a combined venture between global exchange Nasdaq OMX Commodities and the Nordic power market Nord Pool Spot. The day-ahead auction has shown a volume of 115 gigawatt hours and the total value of the turnover was £4.2 million, while the prompt market has traded 231.3 GWh, totalling £8.5 million.
The average price for the day-ahead auction has been £36.79 megawatts per hour and £36.70 MWh for the prompt market.
Nasdaq reported that both the day-ahead auction and the prompt market have
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia