The contract is based on the Residual Marine Grade 380 ISO 8217, primarily bunker fuel oil supplied to ships. Physical delivery will be through free-on-board or inter-tank transfer at exchange-designated Singapore oil installations. The minimum trading contract size is 100 metric tonnes per lot and the minimum deliverable size will be 2,000 metric tonnes or 20 lots.
Market-makers and liquidity providers will be available for this contract, SGX says.
According to Lam Yi Young, chief executive of
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?