"We have paid special attention to reducing dependence on oil income and increasing non-oil revenue," said Ahmadinejad, addressing parliament in a speech broadcast live on state radio.
Iran ranks among the world's top three holders of both proven oil and natural gas reserves, says the US Energy Information Administration (EIA). The country is currently the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries' (OPEC) second-largest producer and exporter after Saudi Arabia, and is the fourth-largest
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?