Speaking on behalf of the Kupe joint venture, Origin said a tanker ship will begin loading the 120,000-180,000-barrel shipment from the Kupe gas project next week. The shipment is contracted to BP and is bound for the Kwinana Refinery in Australia.
Origin, which owns half the project, shares the joint venture with Genesis Energy, New Zealand Oil & Gas and Mitsui E&P Australia.
Since early-December 2009, the project has produced natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and light crude oil. It
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights