Trading of emissions reduction units (ERUs) was 4.78 times oversubscribed at the first auction last week held by financial services company Citi and environmental trading exchange BlueNext.
Until this auction, there has been little trading activity and almost no price transparency for ERUs. "This auction is a step forward in providing the information necessary for both buyers and sellers to make the investments in the underlying Joint Implementation projects that will expand the supply of ERUs,"
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief