A new central platform for energy market data was launched last week by the European Energy Exchange (EEX) and the four German transmission system operators (TSOs).
The Transparency in Energy Markets platform went live on October 28 and was designed to improve market pricing and increase the transparency of generation and consumption data.
The platform implements congestion management guidelines set out by the European Commission by incorporating the existing voluntary data published by power
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?