Of particular significance have been deregulation in Europe and the US, the energy crisis in California, the relatively high cost of new sources of natural gas pipeline supplies to the US and the US’ growing importance as an importer.
There are other factors at work,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?