While volumes are difficult to pinpoint accurately, as no one body is responsible for collating such information, the Forward Freight Agreement Brokers Association (FFABA) claims around 2,500–3,000 derivatives contracts were traded in the dry cargo market in 2001. Another estimate – from David Cherrett, a trading
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?