As costs rise, the importance of energy procurement and price risk management on the corporate agenda rises with them. Our special report examines strategies to meet this intensive cost challenge.
Profile: Constellation NewEnergy
Profile: Dow Chemical
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules