Project structurers in the clean development mechanism (CDM) market are now offering a broader range of pricing structures to buyers of certified emission reductions (CERs) to cater to the needs of a more diverse investor base - in particular, index-linked structures that link the CER price to the European Union carbon allowance (EUA) price at the point of delivery.
Once the relevant linking infrastructure is in place, one CER will represent the same 'right to pollute' as one EUA. Over time,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?