US investment bank Merrill Lynch has launched the Energy Efficiency Index, which identifies industry sectors which should benefit from the drive to improve global energy efficiency.
The index comprises 40 companies globally that should profit from the growing momentum to reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and the cost of energy. "There has been a clear shift of resources and investor attention into renewable energy, but energy efficiency remains an area that is relatively underexplored,"
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief